News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SB + Instructors needed desperately for Knob Creek, Nov. 5-6

Started by dond, October 26, 2011, 01:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dond

Nine people are preregistered for Knob Creek on November 5-6. There is no one listed for SB, nor are there any Instructors scheduled to work there. The date is approaching fast.  :'(  &)
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

slim

Ewald

dond

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

Mudcat

There will again be a pack of scouts at the KCR shoot in Nov. Great kids safe and wanting to learn. The leaders are great as well and there could be a possibility of an IIT there too. They do need loaners though.
I cannot attend the shoot I have an obligation to my wife that I missed last year for a shoot. 

Slim I will send a PM with the scout troop contact info.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

SPQR

slim I'm a gonna ask Woman if she'll let me come down there and help out
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

ChuckS

Just picked up an Orange Hat this weekend, planning to be at Knob Creek next weekend to help.

Justin

I'd really like to get back to Kentucky (home) to help instruct some time. I sent a message to a couple people a couple months ago, just wanted to reconfirm my interest. I DO need to plan a few weeks in advance. Anyway, if you all ever need a hand and can see it a few weeks out, let me know.
"Le médiocrité est l'ennemi de la parfaite." -

"We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them" - Abigail Adams

California Appleseed
http://www.facebook.com/pages/California-Appleseed/203137793037851

George Hacker

Quote from: ChuckS on October 30, 2011, 11:46:12 PM
Just picked up an Orange Hat this weekend, planning to be at Knob Creek next weekend to help.
Most excellent, ChuckS.  Thank you for taking an orange hat!  O0

Be sure you prepare and complete your first performance check (PC1) before you go.  It will prepare you for checking rifles on the line and knowing what you need to do.  If you need a copy of the PC1, please PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

SPQR

No go, Slim, getting sent to save the day in Lafayette.  Buffet-feed-sack-tying-on will have to wait for another time.

(You shoulda seen me in Williamsburg, I ambushed this buffet like nobodies business)
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

yellowhousejake

Quote from: SPQR on October 31, 2011, 09:10:35 PM
No go, Slim, getting sent to save the day in Lafayette. 

I see a cape in your future.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

slim

Oh man, I hit the trail for a few days and missed out on all these good posts. That's what I get for napping when I shoulda been 'seedin.

Chuck, hope to meet you soon. I look forward to working with you.

Justin, come on back whenever you can. Kentucky can use all the volunteers we can muster.

And SPQR, it's going to happen one of these days although we should probably delay it as long as possible. It's been said the Appleseed event we rock together will accelerate particles of mass to speeds greater than the speed of light and the space-time continuum will be forever shifted. Since nobody knows the outcome of that plausible scenario, perhaps we should save our rendezvous only for occasions where it would best benefit the program - the buffet line. Never has the program seen such a great return on their dollar as the instances when we can double up on an unsuspecting and undeserving house of Chinese cuisine.

It's for America!