News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome to Heartbreaker - Michigan's newest Orange Hat!

Started by ITB, October 25, 2011, 09:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITB

Please join me in welcoming Heartbreaker, Michigan's newest Orange Hat.  Huzzah!!

Quote from: Superheat on October 25, 2011, 09:23:28 PM
Michigan -  welcome our newest IIT, Heartbreaker (Ruby).  She waited for me to SB an event before shooting her RifleWOMAN score.  Thanks,  I'm glad it was me who caught you.
Congratulations and welcome to the Cadre. 
I was just thinking back to the time we met Ruby in Fenton.  April 19th weekend this year.  Guess who else was a shooter that nasty rainy, snowy weekend???
Madhatter, Swamp Thing, Usul and Mac66.  Wow, thats 5 instructors from that event.   O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Superheat.

And two of them are already wearing Red Hats.  The Michigan bus is picking up some serious speed.  2012 here we come!!
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

Superheat

Welcome aboard Lil sis.  We are deficient in Lady instructors.  Thank you for helping the Instructor Development Coordinator to better the ratio.   O0

SH.

Miki

Well now, I remember a time when BeeFree and I out numbered you guys!!! Thanks for stepping up to help us try to correct the gender imbalance that has occurred in Michigan!

Seriously, GLAD to have you with us Heartbreaker! Welcome aboard, now get to work.  ~~:)

hawkhavn

Heartbreaker,

Congratulations and welcome to the MI instructor corps! Hope to work with you soon.

HH

Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Usul

Congratulations, Ruby!

Does this mean I have to earn a red hat before you'll go to your feminine space and make me a sammich?

???

mac66

Quote from: Usul on October 26, 2011, 09:20:45 AM
Congratulations, Ruby!

Does this mean I have to earn a red hat before you'll go to your feminine space and make me a sammich?

???

Not gonna touch that one.  ;D

Welcome Ruby. I am glad I was there when you shot RM and got your hat.   O0

Look forward to working with you.
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan

George Hacker

Congratulations from the Pacific Northwest, Heartbreaker, for earning your riflewoman's patch.  Well done!   ^:)^

And thank you for stepping up and taking an orange hat.   O0

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Heartbreaker

Thank you! I am proud to be aboard. I'm not letting the grass grow under my feet. I start this weekend. A huge Thanks to Usul for helping me get prepared. Now make me a sammich!    >:D