News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Illinois Newest RH Brown Bess Ed!!!! Huzzah!!

Started by Patriot Gal, October 24, 2011, 10:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot Gal

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Ratchett

Job well done sir!! Congratulations ..:.. ^:)^ ..:..

In His grip,
ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

2 clicks low

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Shooter30-06

"We cannot insure success but we can deserve it."-John Adams
"Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could."-Daniel Defoe

mtbrass

4bfox

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

Karl

"corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
"Si hoc legere potes nimium eruditionis habes."

Rimshot

I still remember your outstanding demo of period gear and musketry at Waterman last spring.  You'll be a great RH!
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

AuntieBellum

Quote from: Rimshot on October 25, 2011, 07:19:45 PM
I still remember your outstanding demo of period gear and musketry at Waterman last spring.  You'll be a great RH!

Spring?  Are you kidding?  I'm pretty sure it was 0 degrees when we got there and there was at least a foot of snow on the ground...

At any rate, congrats, Brown Bess Ed!
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

TheEditor

John N.
Author of "50 Things You Didn't Learn in School - But Should Have"
www.heuristicbooks.com

TruTenacity

"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Amber Waves

Way to go Ed!  Good to see you in a Red Hat.

Gravy

Great job Ed!  You earned it! 

Still laughing about when you were packing-up to go.  We were talking and I just couldn't put my finger on why you looked different.  Then I realized you had the red hat on your head!  That was great week and I really enjoyed hanging with you.  Keep up the good work - call on me anytime you want some help. 

Tornado

Congratulations Ed!  O0  Hope to work with you again soon.

--Tornado.
"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark

The ][rishman

III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abĂș
KD0OHT

POP

Congrats, Ed. 
I knew you would make it sooner than later. 
You'll be one of the best.   O0
I look forward to doing another event with you in 2012.
POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

AdamSelene

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.           -Plato

BrownBessEd