News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations to MAC66 MICHIGAN'S NEWEST RED HAT!

Started by Superheat, October 24, 2011, 09:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superheat

It was my pleasure to be there to give MAC his hat. 
Gary is a true asset to Michigan.  Huzzah!

George Hacker

Congratulations from the Pacific Northwest, Mac66.  Well done!   ^:)^

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Swamp Thing

This dumb iPad, or it's dumb operator, doesn't know how to change avatars. I'll figure it out one of these years.

Nonetheless, Mac, CONGRATS!!!  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

This was a GREAT summer, made even better with you alongside me on the trail.

A great instructor and an even better friend.

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Grindstone

Miki

Ratchett

Congratulations!!! Another pay grade increase---LOL!

In His grip,
ratchett

PS you can come on down to Ohio anytime  ::)
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

ITB

Outstanding!  Congrats, Mac!  Well-deserved.  Sorry I missed it.

OK, now, everyone back to work.  We have a few more shoots to do, and an IBC to prepare for. ~~:)   &)

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

mac66

I will strive to live up  to the high standards set by the instructors in Mich.  You guys are all a lot of fun to work with.    ^:)^
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan

Usul

Congrats Mac! It's always great to see you at a shoot, and this weekend's red hat was icing on the cake.  ^:)^

Ruby and I are looking forward to the next ones.  :)

Swamp Thing

Better late than never, right?

Avatar properly changed in honor of Mr. Mac66.

Congrats again buddy. See you tomorrow, back to work.  ~~:)