News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WISCONSIN E-news letter

Started by dragonfly, October 24, 2011, 06:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Working on a Wisconsin e-news letter. Topics: monthly schedule, new Rifleman, WI project Appleseed news, and more. Any idea's welcome.
I plan on having first edition up in a couple of weeks.

d-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

CIVLAKFLT

Greetings, D-Fly.

The county republican parties are planning their Christmas banquets and Lincoln Day dinners (usually held in February). These are events that are open to the public, you just have to buy a ticket or pay at the door. Listings can be found on the WisGOP website http://www.wisgop.org/events though they may be incomplete. Whatever county you live in, contact your local GOP to find out when they have their events. County parties are found here http://www.wisgop.org/county-parties-map. As this will be an election year, many candidates will try to attend as many Lincoln Day dinners as they can throughout their district or state. So attendance will be up and it's a good chance to meet a lot of people and to speak to many people about Appleseed. Also a great opportunity to speak to an elected rep or one seeking office about 2nd Amendment and invite them to an Appleseed.

BugginOut

How about a couple paragraphs from new riflemen about their experiences along the way.
Plan A = saving the country.
-Fred

dragonfly

I would love it.
D-fly

Quote from: BugginOut on October 28, 2011, 09:07:48 AM
How about a couple paragraphs from new riflemen about their experiences along the way.

K.I.S.S.

Janir

Quote from: dragonfly on October 28, 2011, 07:02:54 PM
I would love it.
D-fly

Quote from: dragonfly on October 28, 2011, 07:02:54 PM
I would love it.
D-fly

As a new Rifleman and IIT, when do you need it by? I'm nearly a model of how NOT to go about the Appleseed rirleman path. ;)

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir

dragonfly

I plan on doing one or two new Rifleman stories a month: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=17338.0 Some interesting stoties here. We would love to here your story.
Thanks,
D-fly

K.I.S.S.