News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome to Utah's First Green Hat

Started by V, October 24, 2011, 04:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

It was my honor and pleasure to present Dave (rifleman2000) with a Green Hat on this beautiful fall day at Wasatch range.

It was also fantastic to see such a wonderful turnout due to the promotions effort Dave and his family, and the other instructors we've grown around the Kaysville shoots this year, did at the Preparedness Expo a few weeks ago.

This area of Utah should have the foundations it needs to continue not only Appleseeds at Kaysville but to spread to other ranges in the area and beyond in the coming year.

Its been a pleasure and a privilege to have helped grow this area of Utah this last couple of years and I will miss regularly seeing all you folks. I stand ready to help if you need it, but I know you folks will make it work and grow on your own now. Go forth and multiply.

Cheers
Phil "V"

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

snake925

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

George Hacker

Congratulations, rifleman2000, on your new green hat.  Well done!   O0

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

rifleman2000

V,

It's been a delight to work with you and have your help, and we very much enjoyed having you in our home. You're welcome any time. Thanks for your sacrifice (especially your willingness to accommodate us on Fridays) in making this happen, and I apologize for taking so long. It would be so nice if I didn't have to interrupt Appleseed with making a living.... 

See you at our next IBC.

Rifleman2000

AZRedhawk44

Well done, Rifleman2000.  Now the fun starts!   :wb: ~~:)

POP

Dave,
Its an exciting time in the life of Appleseed and our Country.
Thanks for stepping up to make your new contribution as SB.
Perhaps I will see you on the trail in 2012. 
POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)