News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Please welcome Utah's First Red Hat!

Started by V, August 16, 2011, 12:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

Congratulations to Dave (rifleman2000) who has been our rock at Kaysville, organizing the shoots, becoming a Range Master at Wassatch to get AS easy access. He puts me up at his house and arranges transport to/from the airport to keep the costs down and held the first Utah IBC at his house.

So please, if you've enjoyed yourself at Kaysville in the last two years, please let Dave hear your thanks, and more importantly, step up and offer him your help. Come to the October shoot, say hello, and work with him over the break to organize a great program for next year.

One again, thanks Dave

Sincerely
Phil "V"

TN_Dadx5

Congrats Dave!  Thanks for all you do and if I'm ever in that neck of the woods, I'll definitely drop by.

Charlie
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin
Visit and "Like" the TN Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tennesse.Project.Appleseed

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Two-of-Three

OK, fellow Utahns; it's up to us now to follow Dave's lead and get the lead out.  Those who have earned Rifleman, come join us as an Instructor in Training (IIT); those who are already IITs (myself included), let's keep the momentum going!  O0
... one bullet at a time.

Necee

Way to go Dave   ^:)^

Keep up the good work!!

Patriot Gal

Congratulations Dave !!!!!! ^:)^ ^:)^
..:.. ..:..
Thanks for all you do for Appleseed!!! :bow:

Patriot Gal

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

snake925

Congratulations Dave and thank you for making Northern UT AS possible. I'm sure there are some Orange Hats that are interested in making next year even better in Utah.  Let's get some more Red Hats and more shooters to AS. Let's make Utah a state of Riflemen.

Jerry Hall

Howdy All,

Congratulations Dave! Thanks for Steppin up!!!

While returning from the Sept 17-18 event in Blackfoot, ID, I stayed the night in Monticello, UT at the Best Western there. In talking with the  night desk clerks they seemed interested in the Project! I gave them a hand full of fliers and the names that I could remember of the State Coordinators from the surrounding areas. They voiced to me that it would be great to get some events going there rather than in Moab(sort of a friendly rivalry). Also that this area of the world is into Marksmanship and Heritage.
When I saw this post I thought that I should put this out for the folks in the area to explore!

Thanks to you all for your service!!!!
&
HappyTrails....Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

George Hacker

Congratulations, Dave!  It looks like your accomplishment is motivating your IITs to follow in your footsteps.   O0

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

scuzzy

Congrats Dave! I'm glad to see we have another RH in the Appleseed family.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.