News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shenandoah IA, Nov 5-6

Started by loves2hunt59, October 11, 2011, 10:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loves2hunt59

All friends of Appleseed in NorthWest MO.
New date for Shenandoah, IA has been requested, Nov 5-6.  Open invite to all The Show-Me folks who'd like to brave a trip to the north.  ;D.   Seriously only 20 miles from Iowa/ Missouri line, almost in your backyard.  >:D  Come one come all (and bring a friend).  See you there.
( Great chance to sharpen up before heaing off to Rosebud.)

witchywoman

I would love to but we have a shoot here in Bowling Green, MO that same weekend.  Nemo and I are planning to head up there for a shoot in the near future tho.  I loved working with you at our last shoot and you gave me some really good tips to help me on instructing.

WitchyWoman
we have domestic enemies in this country and i'm gonna name names........ Ignorance, apathy, and laziness.   -EEL at Waterman 300

The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil.   Ted Nugent