News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A Big Thank you

Started by wheeling_scholar, October 10, 2011, 03:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheeling_scholar

Attended my 2nd AS this past weekend, As one who needs to take advantage of the adaptive program  I want to thank all the instructors for their willingness to work with me and help overcome the roadblocks in my way. No Riflemen s score yet, but one step closer.

Col Barrett

Awesome! How did the shorter stock work for you? I bet it was an entirely different experience attending an Appleseed with a rifle that fit you like it should. Glad to hear you got to get back out there and learn some more.

4merUSMC1803

wheeling_scholar,
It was a real inspiration to have you at this event.  All of the instructors were in awe as we observed your persistence and desire.  Based on your teachable attitude and willingness to tackle a challenge, you'll attain that Rifleman status probably sooner, rather than later.  We salute your dedication and enthusiasm.
Keep at it,
4merUSMC1803
D Lawley

cswhitfield

wheeling_scholar,

I want to echo Darrell, you are a great American to have on the line. 

csw
... what counts ... is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our bursts nor the smoke we make.  ... it is the hits that count.

wheeling_scholar

4merUSMC1803 and csw,
Thank you for your encouragement, I'm getting things dialed in an improvising solutions. Looking forward to my shoot and getting one step closer to my 1st goal.