News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

***NEW PHILADELPHIA, OHIO needs a SB Oct 15/16***

Started by Ratchett, October 06, 2011, 12:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratchett

Hey Folks we are still in need of a shoot boss. I have a family commitment out of state and cannot cover this one. Can anyone step-up and cover? There are 9 pre-regs thus far and everyone knows New Philly can explode with shooters the closer it gets to the shoot!!

Thanks everyone for considering...

In His grip,
ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

MrHappy

It's OK, I can handle it, my doctor says I have multiple personalities. #)  ++)  :D
Give me Liberty or give me Death
Slaves don't dream of being free. Slaves dream of being Masters ~ August Stetten

Birdman

Hi all, I just signed up for New Phily. I can be there Friday evening, if necessary....actually better if I arrive then anyway.

MrHappy

Well done Birdman! Could have got interesting all on my own.  &)
Slaves don't dream of being free. Slaves dream of being Masters ~ August Stetten

Ratchett

HEHEHE---MrHappy, I have confidence in ya!! Thanks Birdman for stepping up! We are still looking for a SB to help out.
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

Dangerous D

Sorry no help from Dangerous D, KAH, Capt Hook or Pink E- I'm presenting at a professional conference in Indiana, and the Hall crew are booked with a scout camp out and a trip to Michigan.

Ratchett

Thanks D and KAH for info, I had you guys off the trail this weekend, just could not remember specific commitments ;)

RPD

I'm going to be out "politicin'" so won't be able to do this one.    :(
New Philly is one of my favorite sites, though.

RPD

*The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedients, and by parts.
*The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.
*Whenever separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe.
-Sir Edmund Burke

RedNekEngr

Family reunion and wedding in KY this weekend.  Otherwise would love to make it back to New Philly.
RNE
"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

Ratchett

R & R,

Thanks guys! I knew you were both busy and could not cover. Just one of those crazy weekends when all SBs are tied up  $$-0

IHG,
ratchett

MrHappy

So, this works like a battlefield commission, right?  ^-^

hawkhavn

wvmmfalcon has stepped forward to claim the New Philly prize!

Thank you!
HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Ratchett

MrHappy

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)