News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

anybody available Sunday Oct. 9th?

Started by Miki, October 04, 2011, 10:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miki

Superheat informs me we will have a number of youngsters at the Houghton Lake shoot this weekend (Oct. 8 - 9). We are all set for Saturday, but could use another instructor (or three) for Sunday. If you can help out send a PM to me and instructor scheduling.

Thanks,
Miki

Superheat

I just received a P.M. from Usul.  He will be in Houghton Lake to cover.  Lets hope he brings his lovely bride.  ;D  I heard the instructor making rifle will be there.  ;) 
Anyone else still interested should come.   We WILL have a lot of fun.  Don't miss your chance to shoot the knock down steel targets on sunday!  lots of fun.

Swamp Thing

Talked it over with momma. If, if...Aria wants to stay for the second day, you'll have me as well.

Between you, me, and the tree though, it's a big if.

Let's hope for the best.

ST

Swamp Thing

Daddy's expectations of daughter's tenacity have been surpassed.

Whoa!

Quote from: Swamp Thing on October 05, 2011, 11:46:15 PM
Talked it over with momma. If, if...Aria wants to stay for the second day, you'll have me as well.

Between you, me, and the tree though, it's a big if.

Let's hope for the best.

ST