News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New IITs, orange hats red hats

Started by Patriot Gal, October 03, 2011, 06:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot Gal

Welcome to the new IITs from around the state this past weekend!! O0 ^:)^

Finn, Andy, BlueMagRT, JR. from the Waterman shoot and John from the Bonfield Clinton shoot. ^:)^

Congrats to our new Red Hats, 2 Clicks Low and Ewald!!!!! O0 O0 :bow: :bow:  Well done!!

Congrats further to our IIT promotions, Karl to IIT3 and HBAR to IIT1!!!  Well done and keep up the good work.  The best is yet to come!!!
:cool2:

Y'all make me proud!!!  Looking forward to working with all of you on the trail!
Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

dond

What a great weekend. Three shoots and all these new instructors and advancements of present instructors. Congratulations to all. IL is on the move.  ^:)^  :~
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

andrewkay

Where should IITs sign up for future shoots?

dond

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

Ewald

Congrats to John for taking an orange hat at Clinton also.

Patriot Gal

Quote from: Ewald on October 05, 2011, 12:09:13 PM
Congrats to John for taking an orange hat at Clinton also.

That's what I said meant, John in Bonfield Clinton!!!!  Oops!!   O0   Congrats and sorry for the "oops"!!
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan