News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

VA Shooter Interested

Started by mac66, October 01, 2011, 09:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mac66

Hello VA,

I am an IIT2 in Michigan and have been talking online with a guy who lives in Yorktown VA. He read a review I did on my website about the AS I went to back in March and contacted me.  He is interested in learning to shoot and I have him pretty much convinced to try an Appleseed. With permission I would like to send him the name and email of someone from the VA group of instructors who could answer specific questions about VA's program should he have some.

Thanks

Gary
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan

Old Dog

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle