News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Anyone know where I can pick up a couple of the clips from a USGI Sling

Started by SparkyWatson, September 29, 2011, 05:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SparkyWatson

Any website have these for sale?  I've searched around but I can't find just the clip anywhere.  If all else fails, I'll just order 2 more complete USGI Slings from the appleseed store but thought I would ask here first and maybe save myself a few bucks.

Thanks!

nmmi9100

Numrich Gun Parts has them.  I've bought quite a number of the clips only from them.  Be sure and get the 1 3/8" ones.  They're a couple bucks each.

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Detail.aspx?pid=408900&filter=Sling+hook&catid=0

I have quite a few slings that have the hooks on both ends.  And I took a dremel to some of them and narrowed the clip part.  Allows you to quickly adapt a sling to folks with fixed 1" sling swivel loops.  Just clip-em in.  Works great for Finnish M39s.

-David
Edgewood, NM

SparkyWatson

MFortie

paulw

SparkyWatson

I'm expecting they will.  If no one knows for sure, I'll make sure to post back here after mine arrive.

SparkyWatson

Had them for a few days before I finally had the time to verify last night.  Yes, they do work fine on the 1 1/4" sling swivels.

Thanks again David.