News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bowling Green, MO Oct 1-2

Started by 209Ken, September 28, 2011, 09:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

209Ken

Three days until the shoot, and no posts yet?? Who's the Shoot Boss? Instructors? Is there going to be food for sale? My family and I are stoked!! My daughter's 12th birthday is Friday and she asked for a pink Ruger 10/22. I'm so proud! I secretly put tech sights on it and broke it in, she will be shooting it for the first time this weekend. Be sure to wish her a Happy Birthday. You can't miss that rifle, you can see it a mile away!

209Ken
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

Cooper

"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

nemohunter

Ken unfortunately the BG shoot MAY get pushed back due to staffing. IF it happens there will Pizza on Saturday and Sandwiches/chips etc on Sunday. $5 a head as usual.

Once again it may or may not be a go as we are REALLY short on Shoot bosses in MO right now.
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.

loves2hunt59

Hello all,
   Iowa's newest SB, Loves2hunt59 here.  Coming down Saturday. ( Have to work  Sunday).  Looking forward to meeting you all.

techres

Yellowhousejake is going to Shoot Boss the event.  All is well.
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

George Hacker

Most excellent!   ^:)^   You just made a young lady's birthday weekend special.

Thanks YHJ!  O0

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

209Ken

Thank You!
Thank You!
Thank You!

I had not even mentioned to my daughter that our weekend might be in jeopardy. Now I don't have to!

209Ken
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

loves2hunt59

witchywoman

we have domestic enemies in this country and i'm gonna name names........ Ignorance, apathy, and laziness.   -EEL at Waterman 300

The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil.   Ted Nugent