News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Montrose Sept 24-25

Started by loves2hunt59, September 27, 2011, 10:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loves2hunt59

Two lovely Fall days.
Six attendees,  two returning,  four first time.  Four first-timers in two father/son pairs.  Very neat. 
Congrats to jodell on shooting Rifleman and accepting Orange Hat. 
Chris hang in there,  you're not that far out and having TWO IIT's in Davis Co. will be a big help when we start doing Appleseeds there.
Phil and Micah, Ralph and Nathan thanks for hanging tough for both days.  Unpack the stuff you learned and practice,  we'll look forward to seeing you all on the line again.

Cooper

Awesome use of your time machine!!!
Go Vic!
Coop  >:D
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

loves2hunt59

It's called a Tardis, thank you very much.   :slap: ++)  :slap:.
Comes from having to many iron in the fire at once  :-[.
Thanks for the catch Cooper.  :bow: :bow:  :bow:
Have fun in Dubuque.

Cooper

"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

jodell

thanks for the congrats Vic.  also for all of the help getting set up as an IIT.  A very good time was had by all and I hope to get an appleseed set up soon in my neck of the woods.