News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

October 15th the Last MC Shoot for 2011

Started by wildman, September 26, 2011, 01:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

October 15th is the last Morgan's Crew shoot for the year. Join the one shot club! See if you can better Law Man and The Kid. Don't forget this also includes the Annual Pumpkin' Shoot and if time permits a round of Counter Attack.

Time: Zeros start at 10:00 sharp.
Place: Ramseur Range of course
Range fee: $45.00

If you don't know what a Morgan's Crew shoot is, read the sticky.

Hint: To get the most from your pumpkin' cut a small hole in the top, a one inch square will do, save the plug fill pumpkin' with water, tomato juice or mix'em to save money. Replace the plug and cover with 100 mph tape. Duct tape will do. If you want you can do this at the range.

I can't wait.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

hawkeye

I've picked out the pumpkins already, just have to get some tomato juice and I'm ready to go.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

ThaiFighter

"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

JohnnyReb

If we can get a good head count by Thursday night we'll stand a better chance of not running out of hot dogs.  O0

Wait til you guys see my new toy, the HAMR.  ++)
One Bank to rule them all, one Bank to find them, one Bank to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

wildman

I also have a new toy.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

JohnnyReb

Is that the second fabled Norwegian barrel? Damn is that long!
One Bank to rule them all, one Bank to find them, one Bank to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.