News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome Oregon's Newest Red Hats!!!

Started by George Hacker, September 25, 2011, 11:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Hacker

Just want to let everyone know that Oregon has a couple new red hats.  Although it was hidden in an earlier AAR, congratulations to Prescott for earning the red hat in Castle Rock on August 21.  He was called upon to put it to good use and act as a shoot boss in Springfield, OR September 17 and he did a great job in such short notice.

Congratulations also to Ducko for earning your Red Hat this week in Castle Rock.  You will make a great instructor and I look forward to working with you again.

R.L. made the presentations, I'm just the messenger.  I couldn't wait to let everyone know.

- Shadowman
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Rizzin

Evenstar

'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

Western Rose

Well done!!! ^:)^  O0 ^:)^ O0 Hope to meet you both on the trail someday.
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

SteveC

Quote from: ShadowMan on September 25, 2011, 11:16:44 PM
Congratulations to Prescott for earning the red hat in Castle Rock on August 21.  He was called upon to put it to good use and act as a shoot boss in Springfield, OR September 17 and he did a great job in such short notice.

I would like to second the statement that Prescott did a fantastic job at Springfield on the 17th and 18th.  That was my third Appleseed and I left learning a lot.    It is good that there are people like Prescott willing to step up to challenges and perform. 

-steve
"Bring your children to Appleseed so they may prepare to become dangerous old men and women should the necessity present."
-stevec