News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Need a little help at Toccoa on Oct 1 & 2, 2011

Started by oldfudd, September 25, 2011, 04:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldfudd

The Appleseed scheduled for Toccoa on next weekend is growing quickly in numbers.  We've opened up registration from 20 to 40, and we're already at 27 and still growing. 

We'll need to run 2 of the large ranges (Shotgun and Rifle) to accomodate these numbers, and have only enough instructors to staff the two at a bare minimum.  Where we really need help most is on Sunday afternoon. 

If you could possibly make it on either one or both days, please contact me, DrJohn or Friedenmeister.  Thanks for considering helping out.   :bow:

Dick Gapen (oldfudd)  SB
"Have we the means of resisting disciplined armies, when our only defense, the militia is put in the hands of Congress?"
~ Patrick Henry

Morpheus

Hello Oldfudd, this is Steve Lundeen(bolt212). I took an Orange hat from you Oct. 2 in Toccoa and was wondering what is next. I intend to be at Toccoa with my family for the Nov. 3 Appleseed. I would like to help in anyway I can if my help is needed. Let me know what I could do to prepare. Thank you.

bolt212
"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry
"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it." Nancy Pelosi (and Paul Ryan, kinda)

oldfudd

Bolt212 ---  you're well on the way as your promotion to Orange Hat has been submitted to Instructor Promotions.  As we discussed by phone, you'll now have increased access to subjects on the forum that is limited to instructors.  Congratulations again, and I hope to see you soon "on the trail".

Dick
"Have we the means of resisting disciplined armies, when our only defense, the militia is put in the hands of Congress?"
~ Patrick Henry