News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..Winslow, NJ AAR Sept 17/18, 2011..

Started by Josey Wales, September 23, 2011, 06:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

..Once again South Jersey Shooting Club in Winslow, NJ has provided Project Appleseed with an outstanding range facility..  Thank You..

..This event was a bit more quiet than I hoped for.  Even though, it was a pleaseant event with a few shooters with a ton of heart.  One Rifleman at a time if we must.  Thanks a bunch to the Instructors VietVet & Charlie Hotel, did you get your share of the jawbone?..  Thanks to the patrons who came with open minds to learn.  Though it was only 3 on Saturday morning when I told the intro to the history and the 1st strike I had there undivided attention, it is always worth the trip to be with good people..         Amen................

..........Strength & Honor.....................Josey Wales................................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

R1SGx2

Nice to see the shoots in NJ continueing, Lake George this weekend we had a few shooters from southern NY, Sending them your way, as with Appleseeders, good people....

Thank you for all you do.
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."