News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Midland TX. AS Nov. 12/13 and AS in the News, El Paso Times

Started by Jimi, September 22, 2011, 12:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimi

High folks, special request from the SB for the Midland AS Nov. 12/13, if you are planning on attending as part of the crew please PM me and give me a bit of info about you. IE; what you need to work on, what you are comfortable with, if you are planning to upgrade and what parts of the history do you do, or want to do. Am working on the radio stations there and planning on at least 2 radio shows, as it stands maybe more spread out. Also may have the local TV news there and some newspapers. Any sugestions on who to talk to would be apreciated, have a life long friend there 7th stepping for me and setting up interviews.

Hope to fill the line with a waiting list.

Also, here is a link to an article that came out in the Elpaso Times that was picked up by the AP from our shoot last weekend here in Carlsbad NM.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/newmexico/ci_18920954

Look forward to working with my Home state crews, also, am starting the work to put in a DAR on our new property in Imperial TX. as soon as I can find out who can help me out with the details.  :~ :--- :~ :---

Look forward to a great shoot,
Jimi  O0 O0 O0
Jimi AKA Desert Eagle
100% USCG Vet ITWPATWT

7.62er

Jimi, if you don't mind I would like to Instruct (not Vanna) on steady hold factors on some of the positions.  Also do some more Line Boss work.  (gotta practice on that).
And whatever you want.  Just give me a heads up in time for me to study up on what you will have me doing.  I like to do my homework and be prepared for whatever I'm doing  ++)
Thanks,
David.
A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished.  (...hiding doesn't mean fear, just that he is prudent and PREPARES!)

"You and I are told increasingly that we have to choose between a left or right, but I would like to suggest that there is no such thing as a left or right. There is only an up or down—up to a man's age-old dream; the ultimate in individual freedom consistent with law and order or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism, and regardless of their sincerity, their humanitarian motives, those who would trade our freedom for security have embarked on this downward course,"--Ronald Reagan