News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

River Falls WI , Sept.18-19,2011 AAR

Started by martin, September 19, 2011, 07:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

What a great time we had at River Falls! Special thanks to the River Falls Sportsman Club for having us and especially for having us under shelter! Congratulations to River Falls first 3 rifleman.   Oops, what I should have said is ,,,,Congratulations to River Falls first 3 LADY Rifleman,

Lori    210
                                                         Carol     225
                                                        Belinda   223

Great Job! We had many of the students just knocking on the door.Don't give up! Practice !

Thanks to our instructors, Crash, RustyRed, and Dragonfly. You guys rock!

Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

crash

WOW! is all I can say, I was so proud of all our shooters, You guys are great. I know we will see them all very very soon!   ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ 3 women Rifleman!! How awesome is that!  :~ :--- :~ :---  So which one wants the first orange hat???   ~~:)
:cool2:

Run S.C. RUN!!!

"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

dale magnusson

Martin, Rusty Red, Crash, and Dragonfly,
We want to thank you all for all the help this weekend!  Had a great time and learned tons.
The Appleseed Project is desperately needed and, with you guys, it's in good hands.
Currently checking out new sights.
Thanks again,  Dale and Diane

colycat

Looks like the Women up north "know what they are about"

Lets hear from a few or all of them O0
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

RustyRed

"WOW" Way to go LADY'S  What a shoot :---! The men were out numbered and out shot for once **)! We all had a great time,Thank you all for comming see you all soon keep on dry firing! And Dale you keep on praticing you were a 209 so keep it up ~~:) Diane you better come back you were doing oh so well for not ever shooting, And a great job well done to Carol, Belinda & Lori our new Riflemen.
Thank you D-Fly for making your way to the north again, it's nice to see old friends from the south!!! O0

dragonfly

Congrats to the new Rifleman(woman) the rest you know what to do, you are on the way. It was great to meet you all, and I can't think of a better way I could of spent the weekend. Thank you all for sharing your weekend with us.

D-fly  Keeping the Faith

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

dragonfly

more pics,

K.I.S.S.

BLACK MAGIC LADY

Freedom is not free!

My Thanks to all the volunteers who make this organization great!!

Martin- your dedication and passion for teaching American's how to truly be Americans is incredible.
Where were you when we were in grade school??   

I cant say enough about Project Appleseed, together we will turn this nation around.....one person at a time, one story at a time and one shot at a time!!!

Thank you Martin, RustyRed, Crash, and Dragonfly -  Thank you for picking us up to follow your journey!

Oh, and by the way....WI chicks rule!      :---

Lori

cale

I tried this yesterday and I must have sent to the e-mails. One  went awry! Just wanted to say that Martin, Jo, Crash and Jeff were the greatest. You all put in so much time and effort to help everyone out. The experience was incredible. We appreciate all you do. Thanks for a super great day! See you at the next shoot.   Praise the Lord       Carol

dragonfly

Welcome to the forum BLACK MAGIC LADY, and cale.

I agree "WISCONSIN CHICKS RULE"  :~

D-fly    @)

K.I.S.S.

sparks1

Great event Wisconsin.

Martin...AS must agree with you,  you are looking younger!  O0
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

Taylor

Great job everybody. O0 Sorry I had to miss this one. :-[
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Johnnyappleseed

Oh, and by the way....WI chicks rule!    ;D
We could possibily modify the above to Appleseed Chicks rule    :bow:

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge