News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Foeget Something?

Started by wildman, September 18, 2011, 10:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

Were you at the WW2 Marksmanship Course? Did you leave something of value at the range on Saturday? Name it and claim it.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

ThaiFighter

Half a can o' HXP!  far end of the line right behind where my mat woulda been.  I realized it about halfway home and knew it was in good hands. 

Thanks!  :slap:
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

wildman

Next time your at the range see me or hawkeye.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

TheIronMantis

Good, I can relax now.  I went through my stuff three times yesterday trying to figure out what I left!