News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Bowling Green, MO Ladyseed Sept 10-11, 2011

Started by Cooper, September 17, 2011, 09:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper

My apologies for being late starting this AAR...

This event featured seven dedicated ladies improving their rifle marksmanship skills and learning about their American Heritage under a wide range of conditions.  Rain, storms, morning chills and afternoon heat combined with a shoot boss that shifted from mother hen to Acton Minuteman to mom4rmhell tested their mettle and found them to be worthy of their Heritage: persevering, improvising, adapting and overcoming.  Instructor "witchywoman," after first insisting that she could not possibly speak in front of a crowd, went from a simple "dangerous old men" story to teaching many of the lessons and calling the line much of the time! 

Kenzie, it was great to watch you steadily improve and I really appreciate your insights about learning the importance of NPOA.  Margy and Judy L, your persistence is inspiring.  The mother/daughter team of Heather and Alexis encouraged one another throughout the weekend, with groups shrinking and scores climbing.  Our Saturday students, Judy B and Jeanne, were bold in their passion for our country and their appreciation of the work that needs to be done...

Special thanks to our dedicated Ladysee Manslave nemohunter!

Now the photos, and REMEMBER TO DRYFIRE!

"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

4bfox

Looks like a GREAT shoot!  O0 We need one of these in Kansas next year....
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

TruTenacity

Nice work all!  Love the pictures!

Washington then Idaho will be hosting their first Ladyseeds the first two weekends in October.  Wow, that's just around the corner.
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9