News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Starting an Appleseed on a Sunday

Started by Texvet45, September 14, 2011, 03:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texvet45

Howdy Y'all;

I am eagar to attend my first appleseed, either in Smithville or Fredricksburg, TX.  The problem is that I work many of the Saturdays that the shoots are scheduled on and I wonder if it would be worthwhile to register for a Sunday.  I would not want to be so far behind the rest of the shooters that I slow down the whole group.
     Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Texvet45
seguin, Tx

spitstickler

Come on out Texvet! If Sunday only is what works out with you it's still definitely worth it. Everything gets reviewed on Sunday. Not quite to the same level of detail as on Saturday, but just let the Shot Boss know this is your first exposure and they'll be glad to help you work though any questions you might have along the way.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison