News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

RH needed for La Crosse, Oct 9 for KD

Started by Cooper, September 13, 2011, 04:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper

Greetings, Neighbors!

If KD is going to happen at the LaCrosse shoot next month, I need at least one RH.
There are lots of things that I can do, but being on two firing lines at once is not one of them.
The RH doesn't have to teach KD (although they are welcome to do so), just need qualified bodies watching over two lines on Sunday.

Thanks!

Cooper
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Kosciusko

Cooper

Quote from: Kosciusko on September 20, 2011, 01:56:42 PM
I'm signed up, let the KD commence!

Thanks, KK !!

Looks like WI is going to cede La Crosse to MN without a fight...

I'll make plans for KD on Sunday Oct 9th for instructors and qualified students!

Cooper
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim