News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Buckingham,VA,Sept10-11,2011

Started by sgtmace, September 12, 2011, 10:16:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtmace

After what seemed like and eternity of rain following a hurricane and tropical storms sweeping up the east coast-sunshine for this event. Only kicker heat and humidity that tends to zap the energy out of most folks quicker than you would like. But neverless all in attendace improved greatly over the weekend-rifleman persist.
By the end of shooting on Sunday there was an obvious look of determination on everyones face to return and earn their patch. As well as bringing friends, family and coworkers to future events.
Every shooter was just points away from getting out of the kitchen. So study up on your handouts, practice you fundamentals, dry fire and get out to the range if possible. We'll have plenty of AQT's waiting for ya.
sgtmace
If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget you were our countrymen.
Sam Adams

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force: Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." -- Patrick Henry

sgtmace

I would like to give a very special thanks to N2Oguy-Richie for taking time out of his busy schedule to prep the range for this event. Pushing a mower for 3 hrs in his advancing years is work. ;) No one ask him-he just did it-thanks my good man.
sgtmace
If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget you were our countrymen.
Sam Adams

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force: Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." -- Patrick Henry

BD

We had a small group, but everybody got up and running right away.
It was great to watch the improvement as we went along.
I look forward to the next time we see everybody.
we'll need a stack of patches if the whole group returns......
Up the Republic

The Wolfhound

We had the remarkable experience of all rifles being "on the paper" right from the begining.  What a blessing that is.  We had a couple of shooters sniffing around the 200 line.  We should see Rifleman scores next shoot they make it to.  Yeah, I too will praise N2O Guy.  Having the area mowed made life much easier.