News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

How highs the water papa?

Started by sgtrock, September 07, 2011, 06:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtrock

He said its 8 ft high and risen,,,   Upstate NY at its best, and theres a shoot to do this weekend,,, maybe,,,, may have to bring in the calvery boys,,

This is my backyard 60 yds from the house, am definitely losing ground, but the taxes won't go down because of it,,

and there is another 2-5 inches more expected tonight for my area,

Good luck to all others in this weather pattern,

sgtrock out

Spartan

Good Luck
We are still pretty hard hit up here in Jay, Upper Jay, Keene and Keene Valley.
"With your shield or on it"

VietVet

Best of luck Stoner.

If anyone can handle this it's you.
Wishing you the best!
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

sgtrock

My creek has risen another foot since I posted this, will have to bug out tonight, good luck to you,,

sgtrock

Thanks Rich

This will top 2006 flood no doubt

Stoner

Spartan

I think the roads might close soon,,,dont wait too long.  Will keep all you guys down there in my prayers.
Stay Hooah!

sgtrock

All the roads around here have been shut down, water has been turned off in the village, I have a well, and power as of right now,,, There is a state of emergency thrughout this area of (Central NY)

Spartan

You gonna go to grown there or go to high ground now?
"See you on the High Ground"

sgtrock

We are watching the situation closely, we have high ground across the road on a short run, trucks are packed and ready, won't leave unless nessessary, but you never know. flash floods are quick

EZ3

We are praying for you.  Good luck!
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

sgtrock

Thanks Guys, we'll be leaving here soon I'm certain.

sgtrock

R1SGx2

Rock,

Call if you think I can help. That goes for all of team New York. 518-701-6647. I'm is Saratoga County.

Daughter last nite had emergency evac in Town of Florida Montgomery County, area now in state of emergency, Tornado went over her house last week, and flooding week before from Irene, no breaks in site, I was in at 3am last nite and back out at 5am, feels like we are deployed again, to personal now, know what you are living, ran portable pumps and generators around for the last week,

Be Safe, we need to support one another to make this work.

Eyes of the Warrior - are always open.
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

sgtrock

Still here and cleaning up, not out of the woods quite yet, but still going,,, a lot of people aren't so lucky around these parts,,
Thanks 1sg you take care.

Roads are still closed everywere, will be in touch,,

sgtrock

Spartan

Are you a keepin' ur powder dry?

sgtrock

Yes Sir,,,

Moved all powder and ourselves to higher ground, everything is comig back to somewhat normal, however we have another front moving in now,,,

SavageShootr

You are all in my Prayers.

God Bless.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Rattlehead

Another D.O.M.

Last I heard from sgtrock was on Friday afternoon.  He was at the Throop range prepping for the weekend Appleseed.  While the water level had risen to the top of the creek bank on his side, it never got higher and by Friday afternoon it had receded enough that his home was out of immediate danger.  So he went Appleseeding.
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

CharlieHotel

Oh man! Just saw this thread... Glad to see you're safe and still have a roof over you're head . There's always a rack and hot chow for ya here brother... Keep you're finger in the Dyke.

CH
"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13