News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Suamico Aug 27-28 2011

Started by dragonfly, August 27, 2011, 05:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

What a GLORIOUS day to be an American. See you there  O0  :~

D-fly  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

dragonfly

Another great Appleseed, shared with some great Americans. Thanks for being apart of it. We'll see you all at the next Appleseed, remember bring some friends. Congratulations to our new Rifleman: Matt, Doug, Renee, and Mark  O0 .

D-fly    Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

WhiteFeather

Thanks for having us out!!  So mad I couldn't make it out for day 2, the weather was perfect.  But I'll be back, with lots of friends... 

Can't say enough good things about my experience.  The skills, history and the people you introduced to me were all top notch and will stay with me for the rest of my life.  I hope to do my part in getting the message out to our fellow Americans. 

Great to see the others who made Rifleman!!

dragonfly

Welcome to the Appleseed forum WhiteFeather make sure you check out the Wisconsin board to see what is going on in your state. We all look forward to seeing you again, and of course meeting your friends. Link to the WI board http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?board=224.0

D-fly   Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

Old Glory!

Group shot
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

fepowered

Quote from: Old Glory! on August 30, 2011, 09:46:41 PM
Group shot
The contrast is neat.. It looks like there is snow behind us...:)
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

colycat

I would like to thank the Nicolet club for hosting us again.

It was a beautiful weekend, full of great energy and a spirit for our history.

We also did some shooting.  Quite a bit, as I think students with 500 rnds. were about out, at the last AQT.

Thank you all for giving up your time to attend the shoot in Suamico.

I really hope we will meet again, down the AS trail.

Colycat
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine