News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

And Connecticut's newest Red Hat is...

Started by The Log, August 24, 2011, 10:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Log

Glock23!!

Please join me in lavishing praise and congratulations on Glock23's new headgear. Well deserved, my friend - Appleseed is stronger with you on the trail.

Can't wait to retire that Orange Hat "Calverton Style"...

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

vernic82

RED HAT :o

Where the heck have I been!?!?!?

That's great and ne'er was there one more deserving to don that Red Hat - you earned it brother!!!!!

Can't wait to get it dirty this coming weekend! >:D
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

TOMINCT

Good deal G23! You've got what it takes!
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

Patriot Gal

Congrats, Glock23 !!! That Red Hat  looks good on ya!!   O0  O0
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Who_Me?

Yay! Great job Dave!  O0 That red hat is well deserved!
"Heritage is history you care about" - Fred

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

fprintf

Whoa Dave, congratulations, albeit a bit belated!  Very nice, I am sure the color looks good on ya.
I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gone it people like me!  ~Stuart Smalley

Old Ironsights

Congratulations.  Well done.  And a fantastic job breaking that new cover in this past weekend in Durham.  The quality of your instruction put many smiles on the shooters faces at the end of the day.  Way to get em to bail!
The USS Constitution:  Pride of the U.S. Fleet.  Named by George Washington.  Built in Boston. Earned her nickname fighting the British.  She is a Frigate - fast, light, carrying just enough firepower to get her job done, yet not so much as to encumber.

In 1830, the Secretary of the Navy declared her unfit for service.  Destined to be scuttled, the PEOPLE would not have it!  The barnacles slowing her were scraped, she was re-fit, and returned to her original glory.  Thrice more over the years, the PEOPLE restored her.

Now, she is the oldest floating commissioned naval vessel in the world.  In 2010 she celebrated her 213th birthday.

How appropriate her name.  I have faith in We The People!