News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Border Raider

Started by The Kid, August 24, 2011, 07:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Kid

Hey guys

Are any of you folks planning on attending the Rock Castle 3 gun match this weekend? If you are, feel free to come and say hi, its always good to talk with folks from appleseed. I will be at the Alexander Arms/Atlas Armory booth and demo ranges.  Feel free to stop by and say hi and even shoot some demo guns if you want.  I will be with atlas armory so look for the younger gentleman with Atlas gear on.

TK -Keaton
"I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom." Lincoln

Mudcat

Thanks for the invite. I had actually planned to go to this event since spring but... I have some work to do and will not be able to make it. I hope you have a good time, and I know you will.

Mudcat
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington