News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Checking in

Started by TaosGlock, August 23, 2011, 02:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaosGlock

How you guys been up North! Hotter than you know what here in Las Cruces. >:D
A Winterseed is sounding real sweet and I am looking at setting up one in February in Raton. :~

Also, I noticed the ALB shoot this weekend has no shooters signed up. Also no SB or instructors. There is a rare chance that a bunch of walk ons could show up like the one 2 years ago. Or simply another no show of shooters. You guys near Alb are closer to the action, what say you?
TG
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Gideon

No worries.  Shooter and I are on it.  We will be there with Appleseed attitude to spare!   O0

Gideon

TaosGlock

Excellent! Thanks for all you guys do!
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose