News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Albuquerque City Range, 27-28 August, Shoot Boss? Staff? Cancelled?

Started by nmmi9100, August 23, 2011, 02:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmmi9100

Hey!

Just wondering what the deal is on the City Range shoot this weekend?  Odd combination.  No Shootboss, no Instructors, and zero pre-registrations.

Roy Gideon set this shoot up so I expected he would run it.  Any word?  I tried to call Chris twice today and it went straight to voicemail.

I can't run or work this one.  I'm booked solid for the next 4 weekends in a row, including two Appleseeds.

If no one is going to staff the shoot, we really need to let the powers that be cancel it.

Input appreciated....

-David
Edgewood, NM

TaosGlock

Wow! We must of been thinking the same thing as I posted a similar topic. :o
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Jerry Hall

I ain't got any emails for Roy in a long time!

Was just thinkin about whats goin on???

Jerry

El Paso Community College this weekend - Pre-regs low50%(back to school?).
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

nmmi9100

Looks like Roy (Gideon) and his sister Elaine (Shooter) are going to run the shoot.

Still 0 pre-registrations.

-David

Gideon

You guys are awesome!  Shooter and I are going to be there for the event.

Devnull has some personal business this weekend.  Can't say why his phone goes straight to vmail.

I appreciate the commitment all y'all have to AS!   O0

Gideon