News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ladyseed, Bowling Green Sept 10-11

Started by Cooper, August 20, 2011, 11:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper

Awake, ye Ladies!

Ladyseed in Bowling Green, MO Sept 10-11 !!!

Guest Shoot Boss from Minnesota, Cooper and her Assistant Jackie the Rifledog!
Cooper, "the Blunt and Universally Irritating," brings challenging, unique and downright FUN to any Appleseed event.  Cast off your man, or recruit him as a Ladyseed Manslave for the weekend and experience riflemarksmanship training and American Heritage from a woman's perspective in a non-threatening environment.

You find excuses to avoid this event, and you will only have yourself to blame!  Find friends to come with you and multiply your joy!!  You know that you have always wanted to do something like this, and this is the right time to do it!!

Questions, concerns, deep hidden fears.... call Cooper and she will work with you (608) 797-0358
I work for a living, so if I don't answer leave a message and I will get back to you...

Janelle
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Castle Mountain

This is with out a doubt and I say with out a doubt Cooper's  New Appleseed  'theme song!'

What do you think?     :cool2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WP2exZurfc&feature=player_embedded

Its a good one  O0 O0 O0

Cheers,

CM

" 65 rounds  on star target with seven magazine insertions with in two minute time limit" and wins the day.
    Yes sireeeee :--- :--- :--- :--- No ands, ifs or maybes. :--- :--- :--- :--- :---
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Patriot Gal

I would love to come and help but I've already committed myself to be up at Waterman that weekend. 

Next time!!!  Hope so.   O0
Thanks for all you  (and Rifledog) do for Appleseed!!
Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Cooper

Quote from: Castle Mountain on August 22, 2011, 02:28:36 AM
This is with out a doubt and I say with out a doubt Cooper's  New Appleseed  'theme song!'
What do you think?     :cool2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WP2exZurfc&feature=player_embedded

Its a good one  O0 O0 O0 Cheers, CM

Good one, CM!  I suppose that Rifledog and I do get around these days...
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim