News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Good work TX!

Started by TruTenacity, August 19, 2011, 08:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruTenacity

From an RWVA e-mail:
QuoteI just returned from an Appleseed this weekend, held at Top Gun. Before I even take a shower, I want to let you know how much I appreciate your hosting of this event and support of the Appleseed project. I know it is a sacrifice for you to close the range for the weekend, and we are all grateful. You have a great facility, and I hope to return soon to practice some of the skills I was taught this weekend.

Thank you again!

--
Regards,
Richard
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Charlie98

I ran into Terry, the TopGun range owner, on the way out Sunday, and thanked him personally for allowing us to shoot on his range.  It really is a great place to shoot anytime, and I thought it worked very well for the Appleseed.

Without folks like Terry, there is no way Appleseed could have grown into what it is today...

"I have this pistol pointed at your heart!"

"...that is my least vulnerable spot."

scuzzy

Quote from: Charlie98 on August 20, 2011, 09:50:11 AM

Without folks like Terry, there is no way Appleseed could have grown into what it is today...

Yup, Terry is a good host. Nice guy too.

And I'll give you, the shooters, a great deal of credit too. It was sweaty weather but everybody was in good spirits and showed a whole heck of a lot of improvement. Without you guys, people willing to get of the couch, even in the heat and humidity, there wouldn't be this great program called Appleseed.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.