News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virginia Appleseeds listed on the Virginia Gun Owner's Forum

Started by Old Dog, August 15, 2011, 06:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Dog

I see Rick (owner of the Virginia Gun Owner's Forum) has listed the upcoming Virginia Appleseeds on his forum.

I figure that's a good thing.  That forum is steadily growing and has a lot of out of state members as well.  They don't just talk about guns, they have some get together's every year where they meet, talk and shoot.

I also figure JMDavis helped get this going on Rick's forum.  Thanks Mike.

Check it out.  Lots of links to on line vendors, legal (gun topics) links, etc.  http://vagunforum.net/

Any of us here in VA might also benefit from joining that forum and getting to know the folks there as the association between them and Appleseed could be good for both groups.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

BeSwift

I get outstanding results from posting and having a daily presence on Maryland version of this...  mdshooters.com   forums. It's my primary reason for having sold out classes at every shoot. Don't underestimate the power of being a active member of your local online shooters community.    BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations