News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Detroit Sportsman Club today

Started by Bill Winkle, August 13, 2011, 11:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Winkle

Bringing some AQTs to Detroit Sportsman Club today. Nathan (Son) is practicing.

Put on your AS gear and join us as my (member) guest on the covered 200 Rifle line. Help me make a positive impression with the other members as I am working towards getting this wonderful facility as an AS venue.

We should be there from about 11:30 - 4:00. Call me with any questions / directions / etc. Cell: 586-909-9004.

Bill Winkle
....Bill Winkle....

Bill Winkle

Update:
1 - it is Detroit Sportsman Congress
2 - they did not allow position shooting today.  :wb:
     I am working on getting range RSO status and a key. That way we can do anything that is safe including AS practice

Quote from: Bill Winkle on August 13, 2011, 11:14:40 AM
Bringing some AQTs to Detroit Sportsman Club today. Nathan (Son) is practicing.

Put on your AS gear and join us as my (member) guest on the covered 200 Rifle line. Help me make a positive impression with the other members as I am working towards getting this wonderful facility as an AS venue.

We should be there from about 11:30 - 4:00. Call me with any questions / directions / etc. Cell: 586-909-9004.

Bill Winkle
....Bill Winkle....

mac66

Bill, thanks for the heads up.  I am a member there, and was thinking of running over there today. Decided to go ride my bicycle instead.  I wish I had read your message sooner or I would have met you there.  Let me know if/when you go again.
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan

Superheat

Quote from: mac66 on August 13, 2011, 05:37:34 PM
Bill, thanks for the heads up.  I am a member there, and was thinking of running over there today. Decided to go ride my bicycle instead.  I wish I had read your message sooner or I would have met you there.  Let me know if/when you go again.
Ditto,  (well I didn't go bike riding) Let me know next time I'm interested.