News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Suamico Aug 27-28 2011

Started by dragonfly, August 12, 2011, 10:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Don't let this one sneak by http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=21645.0  Time to get your friends and family signed up.

D-fly    Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

dragonfly

We are up to 11 pre-regs as of Aug. 17. Buuuuuut I know we can do better   &)  .

D-fly   Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

fepowered

I am working on getting about 6 more to shoot...   :)
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

dragonfly

14 pre-regs as of 8-24 not much time to get signed up  :~ .
Great range, great people, if you are looking for something to do, what would be better than a picnic with shooting  :---

Thanks,
D-fly  Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

Trig

I am actually taking my father (first time shooter from Missouri  8)) to a shoot in Alton IL this weekend, or else I would be at Suamico.  Have a good shoot!

side note: I've doubled my total number of shooters I've brought to an appleseed with this one!!  (i have lots of 7th stepping to do...)

Keep a eye out for a 2nd time shooter named Jill at this shoot!  she shot a 98 on the 4th stage!!, but botched her mag changes in stage 2 and 3... (I bet she has been practicing!)     ~~:)
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************