News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NYS Coordinator Info

Started by KKA, August 11, 2011, 10:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KKA

As some of you may know, A.D.O.M. is in the hospital.  He has been there since Wednesday and most likely will be there another couple of days.  Your patience for NYS events, etc. is much appreciated.  Please be easy on him when he returns to the board.  I keep trying to convince him to slow down, take some time for himself and his family ...

Spartan

Kirsker,
Im so sorry to hear that.  Do you guys need anything?
John
"With your shield or on it"

sgtrock

Let Mark know we are thinking of him, and to rest easy, we'll keep watch,,, Let me know if you need anything,,,

Stoner

VietVet

Mark's a good man and has worked hard for NY and Appleseed in general.
Hope all is well.
Tell him (Ok, ask him) to take a little time for himself.
He's earned it.

Please keep us posted.
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

kDan

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

LittleMo

Welcome home, Mark! Hope all is good. Follow your doctor's advice as well as your family and friends - rest and take it easy!

Gary
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont

The Mrs.

If you need anything, let me know.  I'm only 5 min away.
Sue
Think with love and truth
See with love and truth
Speak with love and truth
Hear with love and truth
And come from the heart, with love, and truth, and honor.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead  US anthropologist

Dakota

Welcome Home Mark! O0
Now turn off the computer! &)
"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12

Another D.O.M.

Thanks to all for your thoughts, prayers & well wishes.

As most of you know, I've been 'entertaining' the side effects of Type 1 Diabetes for nearly all of my life.  This was simply another of these adventures.  My Cardiologist informed me that I had flunked my last stress test.  A Cardio Catheterization was scheduled and performed on Wednesday, during which a stent was placed into one of the grafts from my CABG from 12 years ago.  As sometimes happens during this procedure, my heart reacted badly, producing what was described as a heart block - basically a medically induced minor heart attack.  It took a few extra days to recover from this.

You can take this to the bank - you haven't lived until some 600 pound gorilla has performed CPR on you while you're conscious and aware of everything that's going on!

Followup w/ the Cardiologist is next Monday; until then I'm on restricted activity and I'm supposed to be taking it easy.  I'll catch up slowly, but it will take some time.  Right now I get tired just thinking about not getting tired.

Thanks again to everyone!
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

kDan

Good thing you've got friends like us to keep you from getting stressed out!   ::)

I'm joking of course.  Take it easy Mark.  We'll be here when you feel better.

Prayers, blessings, and cartoons, brother.  Whatever the doctor says, lots of cartoons.

-d-

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

CharlieHotel

Mark so glad to hear you're recovering. Take it easy... we'll be here when you're ready...

My prayers are with you brother...

CH
"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13

Josey Wales

..What the heck Mark  !@#)  I called you 10x  :--- trying to get that shoot and information up on the thing and the you know who with mustard and sauerkraut and a partridge and a pear tree  #) ++) #) ++)....  :wb: :wb: :wb:

.. &) You better get well soon.....

..I have and will keep You and your Family in my thoughts and prayers.  It is hard to keep a good man down and I know you are a "do it" kind of guy.  Guys like us live while we are alive, that is what separates the Shepard's from the sheep, and to hell  >:D with them there wolves..

..Mark, Thank You for all you do!!  Please take the time to get well.  As for why we Appleseed?  :sos: not everyone understands how darn important it is to us what we do, You know I know, and I know you know..  It has been an Honor working with you, and it will continue to be such an Honor working with you for as long as it takes..

..Krisker, You are an AWSOM wife and thanks for taking care of him for us!!..

........Strength & Honor.........Schnell Arbeiten..............Josey Wales..............

..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..