News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Stewart Rhodes Promotes Appleseed on Alex Jones

Started by dragit, August 09, 2011, 03:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragit

Stewart Rhodes from Oathkeepers just recommended Appleseed on Alex Jones!  ^:)^  Worldwide promotion.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

Two Wolves

A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

scuzzy

That works for me. My wife was just telling me about that awhile ago.

Now if we can only get him to show up in Davilla and actually shoot. He'd probably like it so much he wouldn't be able to shut up about Appleseed on air. Millions of people might get to hear about Appleseed daily for a bit of time.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

JustJeff

Quote from: scuzzy on August 09, 2011, 05:48:28 PM
That works for me. My wife was just telling me about that awhile ago.

Now if we can only get him to show up in Davilla and actually shoot. He'd probably like it so much he wouldn't be able to shut up about Appleseed on air. Millions of people might get to hear about Appleseed daily for a bit of time.

Who? Alex?  Stewart has already been to an Appleseed, and is the one who did the S.W.A.T article on the project.  The kids in the picture on the article are Stewarts.
Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

Two Wolves

Let's get Alex to the line! Scuzzy, you go down and pick him up.  :cool2:
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

dragit

My point is that Mr. Rhodes promoted Appleseed TODAY (08/09/11) on the Alex Jones broadcast, as in recommending that people go to an Appleseed.  Mr. Jones reaches quite a few people with his program.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

Two Wolves

oladcock

I guess any publicity is good publicity. Break out the sun glasses with all the tin foil hats on the line! :)...O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

XTR

Sam Danewood (spelling?) was on the Alex Jones Show back in December 2008.   Sam talked about Appleseed for over an hour.  It was a very good program. 

No tin foil hat here OL, but listening to AJ for many years.
I have the audio file of Sam and Alex but it is too large to attach.

Xeyed

Mr Rhodes was at the Boulder City Nevada Appleseed in Oct. 2007. He had a great time. Wrote the swat article. And has been a strong supporter of Appleseed ever since.
One Man awake, Awakens another. The second awakens  His next-door brother.
The three awake can rouse a town. By turning the whole place upside down.

The many awake can make such a fuss. It finally awakens the rest of us.
One man up, with dawn in his eyes, Surely then, Multiplies. Lawrence Trib

Francis Marion

Quote from: XTR on November 10, 2011, 04:13:47 PM
Sam Danewood (spelling?) was on the Alex Jones Show back in December 2008.   Sam talked about Appleseed for over an hour.  It was a very good program.
I have the audio file of Sam and Alex but it is too large to attach.

To find that show, see the "Monday 12-8-08" entry here:
http://www.alexjonespodcasts.com/December2008/

My computer for some reason wasn't able to play it; you may have better luck.  

Update- I got it to play by right clicking the "Monday 12-8-08" and choosing Open, upon which Quicktime played it. 

XTR

I wasn't sure if non PP.TV members could get to it.  Thanks