News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kaysville UT August 12/13 Fri Sat shoot

Started by V, August 04, 2011, 03:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

OK Folks,

Sound off, whose coming to this shoot?

Who are you bringing with you?

Is there anyway you can help bring more people to this shoot?

Well  I'm glad you asked...

Details of the range are here where you can download and priint out flyers to put up at work, play, and anywhere else you can think of so that people can register online here

And if the instructors who intend to volunteer at this shoot could sign up on Instructor Scheduling that would be much appreciated.

Cheers
V

Necee

Hi V- Bringing 3 maybe 4 with me :)  I'm traveling to do some visiting etc and make sure my nieces can go since my mom just had knee surgery and won't be able to bring them again.  (you saw her at the last shoot with 3 of the girls)  I am NOT an instructor but a blue hat, so I can sign up if you need help with any of that stuff.  See you next week!

V

Quote from: Necee on August 06, 2011, 02:07:34 AM
Hi V- Bringing 3 maybe 4 with me :)  I'm traveling to do some visiting etc and make sure my nieces can go since my mom just had knee surgery and won't be able to bring them again.  (you saw her at the last shoot with 3 of the girls)  I am NOT an instructor but a blue hat, so I can sign up if you need help with any of that stuff.  See you next week!
Thanks for the offer, we'll take you up on that. And look forwards to seeing the family again.

You can sign up as a Blue hat but more importantly in general if people are bringing people it helps us plan if you sign them up, even though they are free.

Anyone else?
Cheers
V

Necee

Yep- will do.  trying to nail down who's coming for sure  ;)

amber

Once again I had the time of my life=> Appleseed is one of the funnest things I've ever been involved in=> It's an amazing program that I'm glad I know about, and I will try to get as many people to join as I possibly can! Thank you V, David, and Aunt Nicee, and everyone else who helped out for all the help. I'm glad to be forming a bond with V and David for all the help they've given me=> Thank you=>You are amazing=>

V

The AAR is over here folks.

Upload those photos if you've got them.

Cheers
V

iysce

I had a fantastic time at the Appleseed in Kaysville.  I was a first-timer and it was an early morning and a long day, but incredibly worth it to me.  I have never really shot before other than once with my husband and loaded and unloaded the gun.  I learned how to drop the mag (not clip or cartridge), to bolt and lock (to get clear it), push the safety on (so it doesn't accidentally go off), and to put the flag in to show that the gun was not loaded.  The first time ever!  I never did any of that and my sister probably had a good laugh at watching me try to figure out what I was supposed to first when V and Rifleman were checking to see what I knew.  My girls knew more about loading and unloading the guns more than I did!
I loved the history tidbits given at lunch and during the breaks we had.  I really loved the fact that V, Rifleman, and my Denise (from Montana) were incredibly helpful and great to work with.  Thank you for trying to help my girls and I to get our Rifleman.  Thank you for letting us know more about the history of how our country came to be and what our ancestors went through in order to gain the freedom that we are supposed to respect now.
We will definitely be at the next Appleseed in October!  Hopefully, we will do better and get our Rifleman patches!  I know that we gave you a few scares and I appreciate you keeping us all safe! 
Thank you, Dave, for getting this whole thing organized and for caring enough to be as active as you are!  This is a great program and if you need help with anything (computer stuff for the most part), let me know!
Dawn

George Hacker

Quote from: iysce on August 16, 2011, 12:37:58 AM
We will definitely be at the next Appleseed in October!  Hopefully, we will do better and get our Rifleman patches!  I know that we gave you a few scares and I appreciate you keeping us all safe! 
Thank you, Dave, for getting this whole thing organized and for caring enough to be as active as you are!  This is a great program and if you need help with anything (computer stuff for the most part), let me know!
Dawn

It sounds like Dawn may be interested in wearing a blue hat... which has a tendency to turn orange and then red...

:)

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."