News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Anyone have a way to contact Nutnfancy?

Started by stagehand steve, July 25, 2011, 12:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stagehand steve

The youtube broadcaster Nutnfancy just gave a shout out to Appleseed.  See this post:
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=24080.0

I think he is from Utah.  Does anyone have a way of contacting him?  It would be great to get him to a shoot.

-stagehand steve
"The program needs us all working one level beyond where we truly feel comfortable and competent." - ATM

Frodo: I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."
- George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress (8 January 1790).

NHale

I definitely like his video reviews. I'm pretty sure he's in the SLC area. Would be nice to get him and the family to an upcoming Kaysville shoot...

Appleseed: Because you never know when the British will come looking to collect back taxes...

edindah

He can be reached at:

TNP YT  LLC  (as in The Nutnfancy Project  You Tube LLC)
P.O. Box 3538
Salt Lake City, UT  84110
Nec Aspera Terrant

TuckerUT

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke