News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

***CONGRATULATIONS RPD: OHIO'S NEWEST RED HAT!!!***

Started by Ratchett, August 03, 2011, 02:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratchett

CONGRATULATIONS RPD!!!
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ..:.. ..:.. Cannot wait to work the line for you ..:.. ..:.. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

RedNekEngr

"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

posterboy

Congrats...we are a better Program, State and Country

Huzzah

pb

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Evenstar

Congratulations!!!!! Well done!

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

(Ahem.... pictures or it didn't happen...) :D
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

Dougum

Congrats Brother! hope to work on the line with ya again soon!

Doug
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

para45acp

O0Way to go!! Keep up the dedication and hard work... and fun will just happen  :D
Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Ishy

Congratulations, Uncle Rob!!!  Your hat is well earned!!!  God bless you!   ;)
"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

TruTenacity

"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

KAH

Rob:

Congrats on the new hat!!!!  I look forward to catching up with you again soon.

take care,
kah
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

RPD

Thanks to all!

You each have had influence in my AS life (Para, I was in Athens orange hatting when you and your daughter came and shot.  Would love to see you on the line again!) and contributed to where I am now.  God has a plan for each of us in this organization and I pray that we each discover and follow the plan He has for us, both in and outside of AS.

Thank you, each and every one, and I look forward to the time when we can share a line together!

-RPD
*The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedients, and by parts.
*The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.
*Whenever separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe.
-Sir Edmund Burke

GranTorino

Nice job Rob. I hope Jennifer and I see you this year. You pretty much got me over 210 single-handed last year. I knew it would not be long before you got a red hat.
Steve

RPD

Quote from: GranTorino on August 04, 2011, 06:25:09 PM
Nice job Rob. I hope Jennifer and I see you this year. You pretty much got me over 210 single-handed last year. I knew it would not be long before you got a red hat.
Steve

Thought maybe I'd see you at Wilmington last weekend.
Hope to see you both soon.  Has Jennifer shot her Rifleman yet?  She was soooo close, that at her next shoot, I was sure she'd get it.

Take care,
Rob
*Whenever separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe.
-Sir Edmund Burke

George T

RPD

Quote from: George T on August 07, 2011, 11:06:42 AM
Rob, congratulations.

Thank you so much, George!
I've been missing doing shoots with you!

-Rob
-Sir Edmund Burke