News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Florida's latest Red Hat

Started by 9mm4545, August 02, 2011, 11:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

9mm4545

Be it known to all in the Appleseed community that we have a new Red Hat in Florida. Terry, aka "Theri", passed his instructor PC at the Bunnell event on July 30-31 with flying colors and has been awarded the status of full RWVA Instructor. His hard work and dedication to the cause is exemplary and this promotion is well deserved. Well done, Theri!
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Ratchett

Congratulations sir, job well done!!!

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

ThaiFighter

Congrats Terry!  I know this has been a long road for you since St Aug. of last year.   Kudos to your perseverance and dedication.  Florida is proud to count you amongst our full Instructor ranks! :)  ..:..  :---
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

NHale

Fantastic, Terry! Very impressed by all you have accomplished, sir!

Appleseed: Because you never know when the British will come looking to collect back taxes...

Sly223

Another IBC/RH Brother from Tampa! ..:..
Congrats Man thats Huge, I know! O0
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

TomM1Thumb

Congratulations Terry, Glad I was there to see it!
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

theri

I want to thank you for all the kind comments.   I will try to live up to high standards that I observed in the Red Hats and Shoot Bosses that I worked with over the past year of you as I progressed through the IIT ranks.  I owe each of you a debt of gratitude that I can only try to repay by "paying it forward" and serving as the best Red Hat that I can be.

Terry

Whiskey Tango 9