News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Thanks!

Started by boeck7991, August 02, 2011, 08:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boeck7991

Just wanted to say thanks to Alex, Vic, Dave, Mike and Bryce (Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. Sorry if I did!) for this weekend's Appleseed in Winterset.

You guys took a new, unzero'ed rifle and a guy who hasn't fired rifle in a while and got him up to speed. Checked my scores when I got home and discovered I was shooting at the Sharpshooter level by the end of the weekend.

I plan on getting out for at least one more day of shooting yet this year. Want to get that Rifleman patch!

Thanks again guys!

Yankeedutch

Hey Brad,

You did all of the work by listening, enduring the heat,
and implementing our instructions.
You are well on the road to that patch!

Dave

"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act."
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

Alex

Everyone did great this weekend. Lots of improvement by everyone. Let me know if that card does not get to you by nest weekend, I mailed it on Tuesday. Look forward to seeing you again at another Appleseed.

Alex
Intellect is invisible to the man who has none.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine

boeck7991

Alex - Card came in today's mail.

Thanks,
Brad.