News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

membership

Started by Randall, July 25, 2011, 06:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randall

Sent in paper work for M1 Garand,CMP sent e mail said they needed copy of membership,I joimed the RWVA,can't find membership card,anyone help?
Thanks Randall

jmdavis

send a PM to Riflewoman with your name and address, she should be able to help. Let me know if there is anything that I can do.

Mike
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Randall

Got my M1 Garand today!

jmdavis

Wow, that was fast. Do you have any pictures yet? Is it a Springfield or an H&R?

Don't let any slick talkin musician try to convince you to trade it for  Gibson F model Mandolin, unless it's this one:

http://www.elderly.com/vintage/items/90U-5005.htm

If it is that one, take the trade and run!

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

Old Dog

Now you need to go back to the CMP website and read over the instructions for field stripping, cleaning and lubricating your new piece of American history/heritage.

http://www.civilianmarksmanship.com/

Just look down the "badges" and click on them to see the different sections of info.  Make them favorites on your desktop so you can quickly look them up when you need it.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

BD

Then bring it to an Appleseed.
You'll be one with that rifle by the end of the weekend.
Throwing clips into it in your sleep, and all that.
Up the Republic

Randall

Quote from: jmdavis on August 05, 2011, 11:21:05 PM
Wow, that was fast. Do you have any pictures yet? Is it a Springfield or an H&R?

Don't let any slick talkin musician try to convince you to trade it for  Gibson F model Mandolin, unless it's this one:

http://www.elderly.com/vintage/items/90U-5005.htm

It is is that one, take the trade and run!
Yea,that would be a good trade,Spencer played one out in Washington state on stage some guy brought to the festival, it was a Loar,I got the Springfield.

Randall

Oh,I forgot,I'll let Spencer carry it! :D