News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Big Appleseed! - Manhattan II

Started by kDan, July 24, 2011, 11:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kDan

It should be up any day, but VietVet and Savageshootr have been in communications regarding a scheduled second Manhattan Appleseed event for Friday and Saturday August 12 and 13.  Same bat time, same bat location, slightly different Plan of Batstruction.  Me and Josey Wales are going to limit ourselves to two hours talking each.  Story of the First Strike within three hours this time, we promise!  Maybe we'll even let somebody else talk!  Funny how shy folks like myself can turn that around in a year or two and now I just can't shut up!

But seriously folks, Friday will involve a lot more position instruction and a lot of dry-firing.  The range has about six rifles with the firing pins removed so we will have a dry-fire line in the classroom.  Get those knees up!

Both nights are four hours long and over by 10 pm, still plenty of time to get your rave on...

Thanks to the Log for the "Big Appleseed" quote.  I hadn't thought of that! 
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout