News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome Indiana's newest Orange hat!

Started by yellowhousejake, July 19, 2011, 11:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

Everyone say howdy and welcome aboard to Brian Heater!

^:)^

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

SPQR

"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

POP

Congrats, Brian.
See you on the trail.
Come shoot with us in Texas or Louisiana sometime.
POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

AuntieBellum

Welcome, Brian!  Seriously happy to have you on board.   ^:)^

Quote from: POP on July 20, 2011, 12:22:06 AM
Congrats, Brian.
See you on the trail.
Come shoot with us in Texas or Louisiana sometime.
POP

You might think that POP is kidding...he's not.  Do it - it's a good time!
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

Ratchett

Welcome aboard Brian!!  ^:)^ ..:.. ^:)^

See you on the trail, you are welcome in Ohio too!

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

ATM

Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

stschil

Great to hear that you took a hat, Brian! You are an excellent shooter and I believe youll be a great asset to the program!

Welcome aboard! Now grab a bucket and start bailing  ;D
"Those Who Ignore History Are Damned To Repeat It"   Unknown Author

slim

***** PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT *****

If you find yourself scheduled to work an event with Brian, make sure you bring at least THREE extra boxes of granola bars and, if you know what's good for you, you'll bring a box of oatmeal creme pies as well.

If you find yourself scheduled to be the Shoot Boss of an event with Brian, make sure you find an all you can eat buffet in the local area for the instructor dinner. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT!, try to go to a mom and pop diner or other "pay as you go" restaurant. RWVA is a non-profit and will not be able to reimburse you.

***** END PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT *****

(Glad to have you aboard, Brian. It's awesome to see someone so hungry to save the country!)

KYWindage

Welcome aboard! Now, grab your bailing bucket a start waking others. A good whack from your bucket should suffice.
See you on the trail!
"I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist."
--Article II of the Code of Conduct

Mudcat

Welcome aboard Brian I was glad to see you step up. I cannot wait to work with you On the line.
However I dread having to feed you!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

ATM

Oh man! I look forward to wrecking a buffet with you sometime.
We'll find one with bacon on the menu.  ;)
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

techres

AWESOME!

Looking forward to working the line with you in the mud before long.

Techres
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Bill 3

Quote from: slim on July 20, 2011, 09:07:38 AM

If you find yourself scheduled to work an event with Brian, make sure you bring at least THREE extra boxes of granola bars and, if you know what's good for you, you'll bring a box of oatmeal creme pies as well.

If you find yourself scheduled to be the Shoot Boss of an event with Brian, make sure you find an all you can eat buffet in the local area for the instructor dinner. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT!, try to go to a mom and pop diner or other "pay as you go" restaurant. RWVA is a non-profit and will not be able to reimburse you.

***** END PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT *****

(Glad to have you aboard, Brian. It's awesome to see someone so hungry to save the country!)

Watch out if Brian and ATM end up at the same shoot.  Might need padlocks on your coolers.....  Will have to charge the reg fee in granola bars and bacon.

Welcome aboard!
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Samuel Clemens
"...that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave." -- H.L. Mencken
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
"...we have the choice to pursue, in the course of our life, one of two sets of principles - either the principles of power and privilege or the principles of truth and justice. If you pursue truth and justice it will always mean a diminution of your power and privilege. If you pursue power and privilege it will always be at the expense of truth and justice."
The forum is but a blank slate that records what we type.  If it sucks, why is that?  Anyone have an extra mirror for people?

Niecie

Quote from: slim on July 20, 2011, 09:07:38 AM

Not to worry, AppleCore will be there to answer the call :D

Welcome, Brian!! So glad to have you with us. See you soon O0

Niecie

brianheeter

Thanks for the welcome!  I am looking forward to shooting and working the line with you all, not to mention putting the hurt on any all-you-can-eat establishments that happen to be in the area.

I posted in another thread that I keep coming back for more because every time I improve my shooting, I learn something and I have fun.  Thank you for the opportunity to give back.

C ya,

brian
(refuse to) Kiss the Ring!

DaveD

Lets see now......  Cloverdale has a nice Chinese place close.  O0

Welcome aboard Brian!
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

TBE

Let us therefore animate and encourage each other, and shew the whole world, that a Freeman contending for Liberty on his own ground is superior to any slavish mercenary on earth.  General Washington, July 2, 1776