News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..Hopewell Junction Sept 17/18 2011..

Started by Josey Wales, July 15, 2011, 10:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

..Hopewell Junction (Whortekill Rod & Gun Club) will hold another Appleseed event this year.  September 17/18 2011 will be up on the schedual August 1st.  The club has asked for a window of time for club members to have a chance to sign up first. 

..This is a great location between NYC & Albany, be there! we need to fill the line..

..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Dakota

Guys, this is a real nice place and they treat us very well.

Where else do you get pancakes before the shoot, and a hot lunch in an Air-conditioned clubhouse :bow:
AND, for you Calverton guys... there's this weird soft green stuff on the ground, apparently it just grows right out of the soil! It's a lot cooler than sand, and doesn't blow into AR's ++)

If you can do it, give Nick a hand. I'm out in Bayport and I got there in 2 hours flat so you don't have to stay overnight if you don't want.

I'd like to go back and help, but I'm already signed up for the South Jersey shoot that weekend #)
"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12

CharlieHotel

I'm in! Nick let me know if this is ok and I'll sign up as soon as it's posted.

CH
"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13

Glock23

Hey, would you guys tolerate an Instructor incursion from neighboring CT? Hopewell Junction is in my backyard. Would be fun to try working with a different crew.

Another D.O.M.

"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Josey Wales

Quote from: Glock23 on August 26, 2011, 11:25:43 AM
Hey, would you guys tolerate an Instructor incursion from neighboring CT? Hopewell Junction is in my backyard. Would be fun to try working with a different crew.

..We need and welcome your presences at this event.  Let us know if you are attending, and Thanks...............JW..........

.............Strength & Honor............................................................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Glock23

Hey, sorry to hear this event was cancelled due to flooding. I'll keep an eye out for the reschedule.