News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Libertyseed opportunity

Started by azmule, July 14, 2011, 11:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azmule

There's an event coming up in your state that is looking for speakers to present an interesting topic - hmmm, got anything that fits that description?  Details at http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=23751.0
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

mcnee229

Us normal peons can't see the thread in the super secret forum. Any hints as to whats going on, or do we need the decoder ring to read it?

Scott
Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

ItsanSKS

Mensa will be holding a Regional Gathering in Ft. Lauderdale on September 2-5.   

These are events that consist almost entirely of a slate of speakers on a wide range of topics, so what we have to offer should mesh right in. 

I'm told that depending on location audience size can range from a dozen up to a hundred or more at these.

I will look into this as time allows.  If anyone else has the time and would like to track down some of the details, the contact listed for this event in Ft. Lauderdale is: florange2011@bellsouth.net

-ItsanSKS
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."